Cataloging Private Authority Documents
This section contains steps only available in the Private Authority Document Cataloging Project. Steps that can be found in both Public and Private Cataloging projects can be found in the Cataloging Authority Documents section.
- Choose the correct Authority Document language from the list.
- Enter the URI that contains the contents of the document.
- Select the option that best describes the availability of the document.
- Please select a UCF Document Type that fits the Authority Document.
- Please select a UCF Category Type that fits the Originator.
- Please enter or select the Originator of the Authority Document.
- Please enter common names for the Authority Document.
- Please select a Title Type for the Authority Document.
- Place the document in the hierarchy. Based on the answers provided by the mapper, the suggested category is "Organizational Documents" and the suggested originator is "%organization".