Thanks for reaching out to us. We apologize for the issues you have faced with content updates.
We have previously made announcements of these types of updates in our newsletter, and we are currently developing a better methodology for communicating content updates to our users.
We have issued your CCH account a build credit.
Recent Content Updates
We recently released refreshed mappings of some older documents that were mapped before our current tagging system. These are the documents we refreshed: COBIT 4.1, GDPR, and the NIST 800-53r4 documents.
The changes in each document fall into 4 categories:
- New Citations,
- New Common Control matches,
- Redacted Citations,
- Citation Reference changes.
How will these changes show up in the CCH?
CCH AD lists will automatically be updated. Generated builds are static and will result in the following differences:
- New Citations = new Common Controls that don’t exist in older builds
- New Common Control matches = Common Controls that no longer exist in newer builds and new Common Controls that don’t exist in older builds
- Redacted citations = Citations and Common Control matches from older builds won’t exist in newer builds
- Citation Reference Changes = Newer builds will have different guidance(text) associated with Citation References in older builds
What does this mean for you?
If you have one if these documents in any of your builds you will need to create new builds.
If you use GRC tools you will need to reimport any lists containing these documents to your GRC tools.