You can change any of the mappings in your published Private Authority Document through a Remapping project.
In this process, you edit your published Authority Document, not a copy.
If you want to create a different document for version control, you can use the New Version project. See our FAQ article Can I create a New Version of my Private Document?
To edit your Private Authority Document, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Private Documents section in the UCF Mapper.
- Go to the Published tab.
- Find the Private Document you want in your list and click the REMAP button.
- Assign the Mapper, Reviewer, and Approver. Then hit the SUBMIT button.
- Once all users have accepted their role, the project can begin.
- To change the mapping of a Citation or Mandate, create and EDIT CITATION task.
- To remove a Citation or Mandate, create and REMOVE CITATION task.
- Complete the rest of the mapping process as usual.