Short Description: An object representing the information for one's account as well as related information.
Long Description: The CCH Account element is a very large object with many nested arrays. It holds the information about the account, the list of groups and initiatives, the list of users, and the list of Authority Document Lists managed by the account.
This element connects to the following elements:
JSON Calls documentation:
This element is comprised of the following fields:
|_href||string||The URL to request that document from the API.|
|id||integer||ID of the record|
|address1||string||First address line.|
|address2||string||Second address line.|
|allowed builds||integer||The number of builds left on the account.|
|allowed_tokens||integer||The number of remaining tokens for use when sharing lists with other organizations.|
|city||string||The city the address is located in.|
|country||string||The country the address is located in.|
|date_created||date||The date the record was created.|
|date_updated||date||The date the record was updated.|
|domain||string||Subdomain for the account on commoncontrolshub.com|
|groups||URL||The URL to get the acount's groups.|
|hide_organization_name||string||This hides the name of the organization in the header if it is set.|
|initiatives||URL||The URL to get the acount's initiatives.|
|logo||algorithm||This is the Base64encoded version of the account's logo.|
|mapper_training_seats||integer||The number of purchased mapper training seats the account has left to use.|
|organization_name||string||The name of the organization in the account.|
|postal_code||string||The postal/zip code for the address.|
|reseller||integer||Whether the organization is a reseller or not. If this is equal to the id, the account is a reseller. If it is not equal and not null, the account is managed by a reseller.|
|reseller_status||integer||The status of the reseller. 1 = pending approval. 2 = approved.|
|roles||URL||The URL to get the account's roles.|
|state||string||The state/province for the address.|
This field represents the status the document is in within the UCF’s document mapping process. The status fields are (in information flow order):
• Suggested meaning the document is at an early stage in the process. Much of the needed information is still missing but UCF staff are reviewing the document to decide if it should become “recommended” (see below).
• Recommended meaning the document has been recommended for inclusion in the UCF, but not yet verified.
• Queued meaning the document has been queued to be added to the UCF soon.
• In Research meaning the document is somewhere between being recommended and us figuring out what to do with it (or even find it in English).
• In Edit meaning the document is being worked on.
• Released meaning the document has been added to the UCF and should have an applicable release date.
• Not Applicable meaning the document has been verified to be a real authority document, however, the UCF mapping team have made the decision not to include the document in the UCF (for any number of reasons).
• On Hold Every so often we are sent an authority document for mapping that, during the mapping or research process, goes into change. Therefore, when that happens, we mark the authority document as being ""On Hold"" until we hear otherwise.
• Redacted means the record is no longer live. If the record belongs to an authority document (versus either a category record or originator record), then all the control citations within the UCF’s main tables will also be redacted.
|time_created||string||The date and time the record was created.|
|time_updated||string||The date and time the record was last updated.|
|unspsc_code||string||The United Nations product and service code most applicable to the record.|
|users||URL||The URL to get the record's users.|