CCH Customer Prerequisites:
- Basic Subscription. To find out how to create a Basic Subscription, check out our FAQ article on Common Controls Hub Pricing
- API Access, add-on subscription. To find out how to add API Access to your account, check out our FAQ article on How do I add a product to my existing subscription?
- Must be a CCH account admin
- Must have a saved and shared Authority Document list. To find out how to create a saved and shared list, checkout our FAQ article on How do I share an Authority Document list?
- CCH account admin should an API Key. To find out how to create an API Key, checkout our FAQ article on Creating an API Key
Applications that are configured to access your account via the API can read your CCH account, users, Authority Document lists, groups, initiatives, and other account data.
RSA Archer Prerequisites:
- Five (5) On Demand Applications (ODAs) are required for the UCF integration.
- RSA Archer Platform release 6.5.
UCF integration with RSA Archer supports the use of licensed UCF content to provide you with a consistent set of controls mapped to several regulatory standards and best practices.
UCF integration with RSA Archer enables organizations to:
Conveniently overlay organizational control structures with most major authority documents.
Create composite controls lists by defining simple "acceptance lists" of all relevant controls from selected authorities.
Clarify conflicts between overlapping authority documents.
Solution and Platform Information
Solution Area: Regulatory & Corporate Compliance
Impacted Use Cases: RSA Archer Policy Program Management (optional)
On-Demand Application Requirements: Five (5) On Demand Applications (ODAs) are required for the UCF integration.
Supported Platform Version: This offering has been validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.5.
Licensing: UCF integration requires the purchase of a valid Common Controls Hub license
For More Information
To learn more about the UCF RSA Ready certified integration: (RSA Login Required)