CCH Customer Prerequisites:
- Basic Subscription: To find out how to create a Basic Subscription, check out our website page on Common Controls Hub Pricing
- API Access, add-on subscription: To find out how to add API Access to your account, check out our FAQ article on How do I add a product to my existing subscription?
- Must be a CCH account Admin
- Must have a saved and shared Authority Document list. To find out how create a saved and shared list, checkout our FAQ article on How do I share an Authority Document list?
Applications that are configured to access your account via the API can read your CCH account, users, Authority Document lists, groups, initiatives, and other account data.
Third Party Application Prerequisites:
- Please contact your third-party application provider for specific instructions on how to configure their product integration with the Common Controls Hub.
***Note: You must obtain the OAuth 2 client_id and client_secret from your third-party application provider's support team. You cannot create the OAuth 2 client_id and client_secret from your own Common Controls Hub account.***
- From your Dashboard, click the Settings tab.
- Click the API Manger tab.
- Find the application you wish to add in the list. Click the Additional Information button.
my application was not on the list.. what do we do then?
I have the same issue as you George. We use ServiceNow. What is TCT?
I would ignore that. servicenow was never in my list. i think its all controlled on that last tab.. vendor api access or something..
Hi Greorge and Laurie,
For ServiceNow and MetricStream applications please contact their customer support so they can help you integrate their instances to the API. For all other instances please contatct our suport team and your vendor's so we can help them implement and integrate their instances.
Thank you for using the CCH.
ServiceNow support: https://www.servicenow.com/support/contact-support.html
MetricStream support: http://www.metricstream.com/services/support.htm
CCH suport: https://support.commoncontrolshub.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Please sign in to leave a comment.