In order to create a distributed list, or access a list though a third party vendor through our API, you must first mark your list as shared.
To create a new shared list:
- From your dashboard click on the Workspace tab.
- Check the box next to the Authority Document(s) you want in your list.
- Click the Save List button in the right corner.
- Name your Authority Document List. Check the box next to "Share this list" and click the Submit button.
To share an existing list:
In order to share an existing Authority Document list, you must be the account admin or th user who created the list.
- From the Common Controls tab in your Workspace select the Authority Document list you wish to share.
- Click on the List Details link.
- Check the box next to "Share this list" and click the Update button at the bottom.