In order to create a distributed list, or access a list through a third party vendor via our API, you must first mark your list as shared.
Creating a new shared list
- From your Dashboard, click on the Workspace tab.
- Check the box next to the Authority Document(s) you want in your list.
- Click the Save List button in the right corner.
- Name your Authority Document List. Check the box next to "Share this list" and click the Submit button.
Sharing an existing list
In order to share an existing Authority Document list, you must be the account Admin or the user who created the list.
- From the Common Controls tab in your Workspace, select the Authority Document list you wish to share.
- Click on the List Details link.
- Check the box next to "Share this list" and click the Update button at the bottom.