There are 2 ways you can export your compare:
- export compare list
- build compare spreadsheet
This FAQ article covers exporting a compare list.
For information on how to build a compare spreadsheet, check out our FAQ article Can I export my compare?
- Basic Subscription
- Compare List
To find out how to upgrade a Starter account, check out our FAQ article How do I upgrade my Starter account to a paid account? (Credit Card Payments, Purchase Orders, Checks/ACH)
To find out how to create a compare list check out our FAQ article How do I compare Authority Document lists?
Compare List Export
Our compare list export is a MS Word HTML file that provides a quick overview of the differences and similarities between your two Authority Document lists.
This export contains a detailed list comparison of mandated and implied Common Controls, Citations, and basic Authority Document information.
Exporting a compare list does NOT use one of your builds.
Exporting your compare list
- Go to the Compare section of your Common Controls Hub account.
- In List A (left hand side), select 1 or more Lists or Authority Documents.
- In List B (right hand side), select 1 or more Lists or Authority Documents.
- Click Export Compare List.
- Click the Download button.