- From your Dashboard, click the Audits & Reports tab.
- Select the Authority Document list you want to view a report of.
An audit report of the Authority Document list you selected will be displayed. On the left is an overview that displays:
- the percentage of project completion
- the number of mandatory controls completed over the total number of
- the number of mandatory controls with assigned roles over the total number mandatory controls
On the right are all implied and mandated (mandatory) controls, the assigned roles, and their completion date, if applicable.
By default, an Audit Report shows all the Common Controls in an Authority Document list. If you want to filter a report, check out our FAQ article, Can I filter an Audit Report?