Here are quick tips entering Citations.
- Do not map introductory material.
- Copy the Citation guidance directly from the Authority Document.
- Do not copy notes or explanatory text.
- Do not copy whole parenthetical sentences or paragraphs.
- Remove bullets from bulleted text and replace them with simple dashes.
- Enter bulleted text with preceding lines or paragraphs.
- Separate unnumbered paragraphs.
- Use the document suggested reference format when it exists.
- Include text with numbers when the Authority document is a law or regulation.
- Include section or paragraph marks when the document uses them.
- Number separated unnumbered paragraphs.
Download the PDF to get the tips.