- Basic Subscription: To find out how to create a Basic Subscription, check out our website page on Common Controls Hub Pricing
- API Access, add-on subscription: To find out how to add API Access to your account, check out our FAQ article on How do I add a product to my existing subscription?
- OEM API Key, add-on subscription: To find out how to add API Access to your account, check out our FAQ article on How do I add a product to my existing subscription?
- Must be a CCH account admin
- Must have a saved and shared Authority Document list. To find out how create a saved and shared list, checkout our FAQ article on How do I share an Authority Document list?
You will also need to have a Redirect URL and Authorization URL within your application that will be able to accept responses from the CCH API. The Redirect URL is the page that the user is redirected to after allowing your application access to their account and needs to be able to handle parameters (Access Code, etc.) passed to it. The Authorization URL is the location on your website the CCH will send users interested in your product.
To create an application:
- Log in as the Administrator of your Common Controls Hub account.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Click on the Vendor API Access tab.
- Click the Create a New Application link
- Fill in the required information and click the Create button.
NOTE: If you mark an application as "Public," all users in the Common Controls Hub will be able to see your application on the list of applications.
- Expand the application to get the Client ID and Client Secret