In order to create an application, you must the the Administrator of your Common Controls Hub account and you must have purchased the "OEM API Key" add on.
You will also need to have a Redirect URL and Authorization URL within your application that will be able to accept responses from the CCH API. The Redirect URL is the page that the user is redirected to after allowing your application access to their account and needs to be able to handle parameters (Access Code, etc.) passed to it. The Authorization URL is the location on your website the CCH will send users interested in your product.
To create an application:
- Log in as the Administrator of your Common Controls Hub account.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Click on the Vendor API Access tab.
- Click the Create a New Application link
- Fill in the required information and click the Create button.
NOTE: If you mark an application as "Public" all users in the Common Controls Hub will be able to see your application on the list of applications.
- Expand the application to get the Client ID and Client Secret