The Natural Language Processing engine takes the first crack at reading the citation. It has absolutely no problems with simple sentences. But it runs into problems with more complicated text. Sometimes it has so much difficulty it can't even determine what the Primary Noun and Verb are. In these cases it will return with a No Primary and Nouns detected message.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Do you want to cancel this citation? All of its data, including reference, guidance, and tags, will be lost.
- Do you want to cancel this task and return to adding the reference and guidance?
- Enter any necessary additional guidance from stub citations from which this citation descends. Leave blank if not applicable.
- We have detected the following phrases. If no phrases were detected, click Submit to manually tag the sentence.
- Are there multiple mandates in this Citation?
- Are the detected phrases correct?
- Please tag the primary nouns and primary verbs in the sentence.
- Drag and drop the following tagged terms into a coherent sentence that begins with a Primary Verb then a Primary Noun. Tags will be removed from terms not used in the mandate.
- There are several nouns tagged. Are you sure these aren't multiple mandates?
- Select the definitions for the tagged terms.